Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Craft Plaques - Teasers




Carla Knopp will use Dewclaw as a studio for July & August, and will open on First Fridays 6 - 9 pm, Saturdays, 12 -4 pm, and by appointment.

*Update: 8-2-12   The craft studio lasted through opening night and half-way through Saturday. Then I did a total take-down amidst a near melt-down. I'd been struggling and waffling about this work, and finally made the decision to excise it from my oeuvre. It could come back, but I feel good about recommitting to my core aesthetic directions, which involve exploration in the magical two-dimensional realm. This field and path of thought is meandering enough to yield infinite discoveries. This 3-d direction is simply too distracting, and felt like it stymied more deeply engaged discoveries. 






No comments:

Post a Comment